Sotidrokhima is a top-down hack-n-slash with first-person elements. The game is set in a medieval Finland, where the titular protagonist must prepare for a foreign invasion while simultaneously confronting his mysterious heritage.
Fight hordes of enemies as you gain renown - expanding your game experience and gifting you with powerful new weapons, ultimately turning you into a feared warrior whom your enemies run from in terror.
- top-down and first-person action
- Renown mechanic: the better you perform in battles, the more renown you gain, gifting you additional weapons, secret dialogue and story scenes, and making enemies fear you
- five minigames to improve your character and gain bonus Renown
- voice-acted, full-length story
- customizable difficulty to add replayability - including Permadeath
- blood. And lots of it!
|Release date||76 days ago|
|Made with||GameMaker: Studio|
|Tags||2D, Dark, Fantasy, finland, First-Person, Historical, Singleplayer, Top-Down|
|Average session||About a half-hour|
|Accessibility||Subtitles, Interactive tutorial|
|Links||Steam, Steam, Twitter, YouTube|
In order to download this game you must purchase it at or above the minimum price of 0.51€ EUR. You will get access to the following files:
Leave a comment
Log in with itch.io to leave a comment.